TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “[Julie Warner Travel Plans]” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose company registration number is [ABN: 23 309 719 018]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
This website is owned and operated by Julie Warner Travel Plans. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. We will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order.
We are committed to complying with Australian Commonwealth legislation (http://www.privacy.gov.au/) governing privacy of personal information by businesses. We are committed to the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any third party mailing lists.
Credit card payments are handled by third party provided PayPal. No credit card details are made available to Julie Warner Travel Plans. Please refer to the PayPal website and PayPal’s published Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Defective items will be replaced. We will not process Refunds for incorrect purchase or change of mind. All Refund requests need to be made via email or in writing within 7 days of purchase.