Cheapflights has published the world’s top ten walks – thousands of miles of strolling from Africa to China.
- Appalachian Trail – Springer Mountain, Georgia, to Mount Katahdin, Maine,
USA.With aspirations to be a world walk over the Atlantic to Europe
- Camino Frances – St. Jean Pied de Port, France, to Compostela, Spain.Over
250,000 people a year follow the scallop shell
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path.Britain’s only full coastal path
- Mount Kilimanjaro – Tanzania.One of the great charity walks of all time
- Zion Narrows – Zion National Park, Utah, USA.Dramatic scenery on the
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing – Tongariro National Park, New Zealand.New
Zealand’s most spectacular tramping track
- Paine Circuit Trail – Torres del Paine National Park, Patagonia,
Chile.Spectacular mountain trail
- West Coast Trail – Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia,
Canada.Spectacular backpacking trail in Vancouver Island
- Tiger Leaping Gorge – Yunnan, China15km trail by the Jade Dragon Snow
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Peru A million hippies can’t be wrong!
Is there a favourite walk of yours that they have missed off the list?
For details on any of these walks contact us now www.juliewarnertravelplans.com