NEW RELEASE – E-book BUY NOW $3.99
The second book in our DIY travel planning series!
A practical, easy to follow DIY guide to planning your trip with children. This book will show you step by step how to take the mystery out of DIY holidays on a budget around South America.
This book is for people who love to travel and need direction on how to research it, plan it, book it and make a real success of a DIY holiday with their family to South America!
If you loved travelling before you had kids and would like to visit South America with your family but just lack the confidence to put it all together, then this is the book for you!
Travelling with kids has never been so easy!
P.S. Very useful planning tool even if you are not travelling with children!
KIDS TRAVEL ACTIVITIES
FREE printable travel activities & journal DOWNLOAD HERE
Travelling Soon – Contact us NOW for all your holiday planning needs
Julie Warner Travel Plans is dedicated to assisting passionate travellers to achieve their dream holidays.
We are here to help you with your travel plans. We have travelled to over 120 countries independently and like to get good value for our hard-earned dollars – so we know how to travel within a budget.
Get in touch now for all your travel planning needs.
Happy Travels Julie
Going Somewhere? and taking the kids! Our journey through Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos
SPECIAL OFFER – Paperback NOW ONLY $9.99 Buy Now
A great read for your next holiday!
The first in our D.I.Y travel planning series. A practical, easy to follow D.I.Y. guide to planning your trip with children.
175 pages that show you step by step how to take the mystery out of D.I.Y. holidays on a budget.
What we do: We help SAVE you hundreds every time you travel
Let us show you how to plan your holidays and save money in the process.
Need help planning your holidays?
Our Travel Planning Services:
We help you:
– Research to locate the most economical holiday option for you
– Ask all the right travel questions to make travel providers earn their money
– Know the best people to contact for specific travel itineraries.
– Look past travel providers’ “Preferred Supplier” agreements and get the best travel deals for you
– Find the best airline tickets for your itineraries
– Use our knowledge to locate the best prices for your holiday. (Don’t be fooled by large, well-known providers who report they are the most economical – they are often the most expensive!!),
– Plan your dream family holiday using our extensive travel experience
We are experts in travelling with children both across Australia, New Zealand and around the World.
Affordable Family Holidays can easily be achieved to any destination – just ask us how?