TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “[Julie Warner Travel Plans]” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose company registration number is [ABN: 23 309 719 018]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Julie Warner Travel Plan’s prior written consent.
- The information we will provide to you is in good faith from various (but not exhaustive) sources, including airlines, hotels, tour organisations and other third-party providers. The information is believed to be accurate and correct at the time we obtain it but it is subject to change without notice. You should confirm all information with the relevant third party provider at the time of booking.
- We do not guarantee that the prices of the travel products and services we will refer to are the lowest available or that you may not be able to obtain lower prices from making your own enquiries.
- We do not control the third party providers or their actions. We are not responsible for, and you do not hold us responsible or otherwise liable for, breach of contract or any intentional or negligent action on the part of a third party provider.
- We do not represent that any of the travel products and services we will refer to will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims regarding the information we will provide, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable to you.
- We may provide you with links to other sources of information, including links to the World Wide Web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. These links will be provided for your convenience only. We have not necessarily reviewed these sources nor do we necessarily endorse them. We are not responsible for the information supplied by these sources nor are we recommending the sources or their products or services to you.
- You will be responsible for obtaining all passport, visa, health and travel advisory information that you may require. We may assist you to obtain such information, however, the final responsibility to obtain it and for complying with any passport, visa, health and travel advisory requirements will remain with you.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information we will provide to you. We will not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the information we will be providing. These terms do not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute that would otherwise be applicable where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms to be void.
This website is owned and operated by Julie Warner Travel Plans. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
You agree to indemnify and hold Julie Warner Travel Plans, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
You acknowledge and agree that you use the Services at your own risk. In engaging the Services and signing up as a customer, you agree you are liable for and agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions and expenses which may result either directly or indirectly from a breach of these Terms, misuse of the Services or in connection with any of the Services.
Limitation of Liability
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website and our Services that you agree and accept that Julie Warner Travel Plans is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer, directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and Services, including but not limited to consequential, special, direct or indirect loss, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes but is not limited to your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or the Services provided meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. We will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order.
Credit card payments are handled by third-party provided PayPal. No credit card details are made available to Julie Warner Travel Plans. Please refer to the PayPal website and PayPal’s published Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Defective items will be replaced. We will not process Refunds for incorrect purchase or change of mind. All Refund requests need to be made via email or in writing within 7 days of purchase.